As I said in my flatlay post I would show you my most used blog props. There are so many different props we can use for our blog pictures and it would take me all day to list them all. Hence why I picked out my most used and loved blog props and listed them below. So here it goes.
My most used Blog Props
- Portable Backgrounds: Not everybody has white bedsheets on hand all the time so I often use a scarf, throw-over or a marble backdrop. Besides helping me maintain an overall “similar look” of my pictures, all these backgrounds are portable. I can take them everywhere I go. (See my marble background here)
- Magazines: This is just a recent discovery. I knew they looked lovely in pictures but never got the hang of them. Now I love playing around and using the cover as well as the pages inside as a prop.
- Flowers: Flowers always work. I normally go with flowers that are in season. Not only do I often find them on discount but this way I get to use many different flowers and plants. My cactus have an appearance every now and then too (like here).
- Jewellery: I bloody love a ice silver ring or a cool choker. But besides wearing them they make some beautiful blog props. I often use my rings from Shop Dixi.
- Candles: Every bloggers fave I guess is a nice candle. Wen I use one I go with a white wax candle. But essentially any candle in any shape and form can come in handy.
Additional Blog Props
- Beauty Products: Depending on the colour sheme I’m going for in my pictures I like to add any beauty products (Shampoo, Creams, Makeup) that go with it. They make for a good blurred background not to fill space.
- Lights: Fairy lights, copper lights, a light box etc. They can all be used as a blog prop. It does make photographing a little bit harder because of the additional light or the yellow shadow of the light but they do add a nice touch to any picture. (See my fairy lights here)
- Glasses: For a summer vibe it’s always great to add sunglasses to your pictures or I like to use my everyday glasses.
- Cups & Muggs: Don’t we all have a beautiful mug in our cupboard that is occasionally used for a blog photo? Well I have quite a few. Just can’t seem to walk past a pretty mug and not get it. (See one here)
So these are my most used blog props. In doubt I always go back to any of these to help me spark up an image! What are your fave things to use in photos? Let me know in the comments down below and if you have different faves tell me – I’m always on the hunt for some new ones!
Have a great day lovelies and don’t forget to follow me on Bloglovin and my other social media to keep upto date with my blog, xx.