I am a sucker for braids and this was right up my alley. The Waterfall Braid is a simple and elegant way to add that extra touch to your hair.
How to Waterfall Braid:
1. I always add some dry shampoo to give my hair some volume and it will have a better grip when braiding.
2. Start braiding a french braid.
3. When you come to your first strand again (blue) let it fall down.
4. Take a new strand form the front of your face (green) and continue braiding. (I hold the strands I let down with my mouth so they for sure won’t get incorporated in the braid again)
5. + 6. So continue french braiding. Don’t forget to add some hair from the top to your Waterfall Braid. It is a constant rhythm of letting a strand down, picking up a new one and adding some more hair from the top.
7. When you reach your ear stop incorporating new hair and just finish the braid. Secure it with an elastic hair tie.
8. Add some hair spray if you want to make your hair last longer.
9. And your done. Throw on some cool cloth or a dress is what I like to wear with a braid like this and go out and enjoy your time.
I had a few goes first until I had a really nice Waterfall Braid but once you get the hang of it you’re done in no time. And you can add another Waterfall Braid on the other side of your hair. Be creative and have fun.
Thanks for stopping by and as always don’t forget to give me a like if you enjoyed my post. Have a nice day everyone, xx
PS: Are you subscribed? Hit that follow button to always be the first to get the news of my posts.